Handsfree Colour Monitor Completes Miro Line Up!
Urmet launches a new colour handsfree monitor completing the Miro line up. The Miro handsfree monitor can be flush mounted with a kit, however its compact proportions create a slim profile when mounted surface. Installation is quick and dip switch programming simple, the Miro handsfree monitor connects to the Urmet 2Voice system with just 2 wires, for example only 1 twisted pair from a Cat5 cable is all you need for audio and video, no additional cables or connections are required, The 2Voice system is ideal for system refurbs as it also works on CW1308 cable which is typically found in older installations, so you can upgrade and audio system to video using the existing cabling.
- 16:9 colour monitor display 4.3”
- Colour: polished white or black
- Call volume regulation
- Ringer selection for outdoor call and floor call
- MUTE function
- Brightness and colour adjustment
- Door opener button and 3 additional buttons for additional functions (entrance opening, staircase light control, exchange call, etc.)
- Second driveway door opening
- Call and other active functions warning LED
- Possibility to make 3 intercom calls
- Metal bracket for wall mounting with provision for installation with 503 flush-mounting boxes and round 60 mm 2.362 in dia. boxes
- Programming with dip-switch
- Integrated induction loop for hearing-aid users
- Wall mounting or flush-mounting
- 2 free push button to connect to E2BPP for 2 wireless Yokis scenarios
- Panic call
- Call repeater
Click below to download the brochures for the Miro Audio and Video Monitors and Miro Handsfree. Please download the 2Voice MIro Audio and Video Brochures by clicking on the TAB below.
2Voice Miro Audio Brochure
2voice MIro Video Brochure
2Voice Miro Handsfree Brochure
(pdf 698 kb)